Start your cannabis career right!
Learn the basics of growing from the experts at CII
Are you new to growing cannabis professionally? Or are you interested in getting a job as a cannabis grower, and want to learn the basics of professional cultivation? Then Introduction to Cannabis Growing is for you. This interactive and engaging self-paced online course provides a complete understanding of the fundamentals of cannabis cultivation and an industry-recognized Certificate of Completion to get you started in this exploding market.
|Get up-close to learn about the cannabis plant.|
Cannabis is going to be BIG! According to the Marijuana Business Factbook, the legal marijuana industry may be a $44 billion business by 2020—a 260% increase in just four years!
|Understand the process of preparing clones.|
And opportunities abound. Get in on the ground floor as a grow technician or helper, join a company that provides products or services to the cannabis industry, become an investor, or start your own cannabis cultivation business. Don’t miss out on the “next big thing”!
|Calculate how much growing space your plants will need.|
But where do you start? How do you learn about professionally growing cannabis? And most importantly, how do you avoid making costly mistakes because you don’t know the ins and outs of this unique industry and crop? It’s simple: Enroll in Introduction to Cannabis Growing from the Cannabis Industry Institute…today!
|Find out which type of lighting equipment to use.|
Here's what you'll learn:
- The difference between male and female cannabis plants
- The parts of the plant and which parts are used for cannabis products
- Species and strains, and which are most highly prized
- Different growing techniques for sativas and indicas
- Seeds vs. clones and how to decide which to grow from
- The cannabis grow cycle and how it varies by strain
- How to “veg” for maximum yield
- How to organize a professional grow room
- The critical components of soil for growing cannabis
- The important role that pH plays and how to manage it
- The fundamentals of nutrients for maximizing yield and quality
- The basics of light spectrum and how it affects cannabis
- The role of intensity and photoperiod in growing cannabis
- The difference between HID and LED lights and how to select the best one
- Water schedules and procedures for cannabis cultivation
- The roles that carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity play in growing
- The fundamentals of pest control
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cannabis Industry Institute Certificate of Completion
All purchases are final. Courses must be completed within 90 days of enrollment.
Only the student who enrolls in the course is allowed to complete it. One enrollment equals one student.
To successfully complete the course and receive a Certificate of Completion you must take and pass the final exam with a score of 80% or better. If your final exam score is less than 80% you can review the course and retake the final up to two additional times. If you fail to achieve an 80% score on your final exam after three attempts you must re-enroll, pay, and re-take the course to try to achieve a passing score.
If you need assistance please email email@example.com
Your cart is empty