Avoid pitfalls and get up-to-speed fast
in the most dynamic industry in the world
Just starting your career in cannabis or considering investing in the industry? Then Cannabis Industry Overview is for you. This interactive and engaging self-paced online course provides a thorough understanding of the cannabis business and an industry-recognized Certificate of Completion to get you started in this exploding market.
|Understand the different regulations that retailers must follow.|
Cannabis is going to be BIG! According to the Marijuana Business Factbook, the legal marijuana industry may be a $44 billion business by 2020—a 260% increase in just four years!
|Learn about the different parts of the cannabis plant.|
And opportunities abound. Get in on the ground floor as a budtender or grow technician, join a company that provides products or services to the cannabis industry, become an investor, or start your own cannabusiness. Don’t miss out on the “next big thing”!
|Find out why cash is the only method of payment.|
But where do you start? How do you learn about the industry and opportunities in cannabis? And most importantly, how do you avoid making costly mistakes because you don’t know the ins and outs of this uniquely regulated industry? It’s simple: Enroll in the Cannabis Industry Overview from the Cannabis Industry Institute…today!
|Discover the various types of products and their uses.|
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How cannabis prohibition began and how it’s being overturned
- The rebirth of legal cannabis in the U.S.
- The many uses of medical and recreational cannabis
- How cannabis is completely legal in some states…yet still illegal nationwide
- Where the term “marijuana” originated and why it’s derogatory
- The unique way cannabis is regulated at the federal, state and local levels
- Which federal laws apply to cannabis, and how they are and aren’t enforced
- The components of the cannabis plant
- The differences among the three main species of cannabis
- The popular cannabis strains
- How cannabis is cultivated
- How cannabis is harvested and processed
- The five major cannabis delivery methods
- How retail dispensaries are operated and the products they offer, including flower, edibles, wax, dabs, hash, tinctures and oils
- The effects of cannabis on the body, and how different strains affect different medical conditions
- Technical aspects of cannabis, including cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, THC and CBD, trichomes, and terpenes and essential oils
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cannabis Industry Institute Certificate of Completion
All purchases are final. Courses must be completed within 90 days of enrollment.
Only the student who enrolls in the course is allowed to complete it. One enrollment equals one student.
To successfully complete the course and receive a Certificate of Completion you must take and pass the final exam with a score of 80% or better. If your final exam score is less than 80% you can review the course and retake the final up to two additional times. If you fail to achieve an 80% score on your final exam after three attempts you must re-enroll, pay, and re-take the course to try to achieve a passing score.
If you need assistance please email email@example.com
Your cart is empty