Washington State Cannabis Compliance Requirements
for Producer and Processor Employees
Laws and regulations you need to know to stay in compliance
Your job and your employer’s business depends on your compliance with Washington state’s laws and regulations governing the legal cultivation and sale of cannabis. Cannabis is one of the most highly regulated businesses in the world. Whether you’re a budtender, dispensary receptionist, accountant or work for a maker of infused products or other cannabusiness, there are hundreds of rules and regulations that you must know and follow.
|Practice converting different products into equivalent units.|
But it’s worth it. Cannabis is going to be a huge industry and you’ve got an opportunity to be in the ground floor. Don’t blow it because you don’t know the rules and regulations, or you take someone else’s word for what you need to know and do.
Learn compliance from the experts, Cannabis Industry Institute. Our Washington State Cannabis Compliance Requirements course covers all the bases in one interactive and highly engaging self-paced online course. Protect your career and your employer’s business. Enroll today!
|Understand the security requirements of retail stores.|
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Ensuring proper employee and visitor ID
- Identifying required indoor signs
- Describing the five groups of cannabis violations
- Tracking the steps in the violation process
- Verifying facility security and video surveillance
- Maintaining and reporting business records
- Conducting transactions fairly
- Naming the different types of prohibited products
- Learning the three varieties of product samples
- Applying proper packaging and labeling regulations
- Fulfilling traceability system requirements
- Conducting lawful transportation of cannabis
- Following regulations on pesticides and other chemicals
- Classifying state-approved extraction methods
- Quarantining products properly
- Complying with state inspections
- Sending products for safety testing
- Disposing of cannabis waste for environmental safety
- Understanding safety violations and consequences
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cannabis Industry Institute Certificate of Completion
All purchases are final. Courses must be completed within 90 days of enrollment.
Only the student who enrolls in the course is allowed to complete it. One enrollment equals one student.
To successfully complete the course and receive a Certificate of Completion you must take and pass the final exam with a score of 80% or better. If your final exam score is less than 80% you can review the course and retake the final up to two additional times. If you fail to achieve an 80% score on your final exam after three attempts you must re-enroll, pay, and re-take the course to try to achieve a passing score.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cart is empty