Colorado Cannabis Compliance Requirements
for Dispensary, Retail, Grow and Industry Workers
Laws and regulations you need to know to stay in compliance
Your job and your employer’s business depends on your compliance with Colorado’s laws and regulations governing the legal cultivation and sale of cannabis. Cannabis is one of the most highly regulated businesses in the world. Whether you’re a budtender, dispensary receptionist, grow technician, or work for a maker of infused products or other cannabusiness, there are hundreds of rules and regulations that you must know and follow.
|Practice converting different products into equivalent units.|
But it’s worth it. Cannabis is going to be a huge industry and you’ve got an opportunity to be in the ground floor. Don’t blow it because you don’t know the rules and regulations, or you take someone else’s word for what you need to know and do.
|Learn about a new method for accurately checking IDs.|
Learn compliance from the experts, Cannabis Industry Institute. Our Colorado Cannabis Compliance Requirements course covers all the bases in one interactive and highly engaging self-paced online course. Protect your career and your employer’s business. Enroll today!
|Understand the security requirements of retail stores.|
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Marijuana’s physical effects by type of marijuana product
- The amount of time to feel impairment
- Visible signs of impairment and how to recognize them
- Who you can sell to and who you can’t, including avoiding sales to minors
- Acceptable forms of identification
- How to check identification and how to spot false identification
- Patient Registry Cards—what they are and what you need to know about them
- Provisions for confiscating fraudulent identifications
- Common mistakes made in verification
- Other key state laws and rules affecting owners, managers and employees
- Local and state licensing and enforcement
- Compliance with all inventory tracking system regulations
- Administrative and criminal liability
- License sanctions and court sanctions
- Waste disposal
- Health and safety standards
- What patrons may not bring into marijuana licensed premises
- Permitted hours of sale
- Conduct of the establishment
- Permitting inspections by state and local licensing and enforcement authorities
- Your responsibilities for activities occurring within a licensed premise
- Maintenance of records
- Privacy issues
- Prohibited purchases
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cannabis Industry Institute Certificate of Completion
All purchases are final. Courses must be completed within 90 days of enrollment.
Only the student who enrolls in the course is allowed to complete it. One enrollment equals one student.
To successfully complete the course and receive a Certificate of Completion you must take and pass the final exam with a score of 80% or better. If your final exam score is less than 80% you can review the course and retake the final up to two additional times. If you fail to achieve an 80% score on your final exam after three attempts you must re-enroll, pay, and re-take the course to try to achieve a passing score.
If you need assistance please email email@example.com
Your cart is empty